Please comply with the following measures in response to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Please wear facial masks before entering the museum.
- When entering the museum, wash your hand or use the alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Staff will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- Staff will ventilate each room occasionally.
- If in room with others, avoid contact and keep enough distance to each other. ( We may limit the numbers of visitors for entry.)
- Please refrain from touching the walls, posts and the exhibition cases.
- With limited number of visitors, please follow the instructions of the staff when browsing the materials and watching videos at theatre room.
- For those who are from the areas with higher percentage of positive cases( more than 5 cases per 100,000 people per week),
please refrain from visiting the museum. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.